- Model NO.: C801L-460
- Trademark: DONOO
- Specification: 16"
- Material: Aluminum
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang
Internationally accepted and specified by oil companies around the world to assist with the safe conveyance of petroleum based products.
The Donoo range of lightweight aluminium manhole covers offer
unrivalled safety features and operational benefits.
- Pressure and vacuum vent fitted as standard for tank breathing; various ratings are available to suit operational requirements.
- Spring loaded fill cap provides emergency fire engulfment venting to NTTC DOT 406, required in the event of the tank being exposed to a fire.
- Emergency venting capacity 7000m3/h, air at 350mb.
- Automatic sealing of the Pressure and Vacuum vent in a roll over situation prevents dangerous and costly spillage.
- Self-aligning seal ensures pressure tight operation at all times.
- Two stage opening allows safe release of residual compartment pressure before fully opening fill cap.
- Secure 12 and 24 bolt fixing variants available.
- 250mm (10") fill cap for safe, trouble free top loading.
- Lightweight aluminium baseplate for increased payloads.
- High quality die cast baseplate and component materials to international standards are used for durability and performance.
- Low profile design minimises roll over protection requirements.
- Security facility for padlock, wire or plastic seal.
- Accessory ports for threaded compartment vent valve and over-spill prevention probe.
- The baseplate can be supplied with accessory holes for tankers that are to be converted to BLVR later.